SEMPO Announces its 2019 SEMPO Cities Event Series Leaders for 12 Locations around the Globe
Wakefield, Mass. – June 26, 2019 – The Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO), the world’s largest nonprofit organization serving the search and digital marketing industry and the marketing professionals engaged in it, today announced the local leaders and markets for its 2019 SEMPO Cities Events Series.
The SEMPO Cities program brings search marketing education and networking to local markets through the efforts of local marketing leaders from the SEMPO membership base. The program complements SEMPO’s global membership benefits by bringing events to members and guests locally and in-person.
“We’re excited that the SEMPO Cities Event Series continues to grow to include more cities, volunteer member leaders, as well as local and global sponsors. This year’s program will provide important content and a vehicle for fostering industry relationships at the local level,” said Corey Morris, SEMPO board member and vice president of Cities Event Series.
In addition to local sponsors engaged by local leaders, The SEMPO Cities Event Series sponsors include Bing, DAC, and SoloSegment.
SEMPO events focus on education, networking, and the organization’s well-respected research. To support its educational mission, the organization provides a professional-level webinar series, a “101” webinar series, and face-to-face education programs delivered at the local level that provide opportunities for members to network throughout the world.
SEMPO City leaders are tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Identifying potential speakers to submit proposals for the SEMPO Cities Event Series
- Identifying pertinent topics and areas of focus for the SEMPO Cities Event Series
- Managing logistics for events, including pre-event planning, on-site execution of events and post-event follow-up
- Representing the SEMPO brand and vision in their local communities
The 2019 SEMPO Cities leaders include:
- Kansas City, Josh McCoy, Trozzolo
- Los Angeles, Michael Aragon, AdMedia
- Grand Cayman, Tanya Wigmore
- Louisville, Amy Bishop, Cultivative
- Berlin, Shadab Malik, The Startup Expert
- San Francisco, Jey Pandian, SEO Consultant
- Chicago, Todor Krecu, Ala Carte Entertainment
- Colorado Springs, Stephanie Hooper, Infront Webworks
- Baltimore, George Murphy, The Search Ninjas
- Calgary, Mike Hoyles, Park Avenue Consulting
- Toronto, Jeff Burnett, Acronym
- Dallas/Ft Worth, Bill Hartzer, Hartzer Consulting
SEMPO Cities 2019 has already completed 3 successful cities events in NYC, Portland, and Denver.
SEMPO is a global non-profit organization serving the search and digital marketing industry and the marketing professionals engaged in it. Its purpose is to provide a foundation for industry growth through building stronger relationships, fostering awareness, providing education, promoting the industry, generating research, and creating a better understanding of search and its role in marketing.
SEMPO includes thousands of professionals across 50 countries. The organization’s mission is to represent the common interests of companies and consultants worldwide and provide them with a voice in the marketplace. SEMPO’s education and outreach initiatives are funded in part by Google and Baidu. For more information or to join the organization, visit www.SEMPO.org.