Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, including advertisements or solicitations of business, may be edited or deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, defamatory, threatening, or unlawful will be deleted by SEMPO in its sole discretion.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments that infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.