Joe Mediate - OMCP. A dynamic and innovative executive with a mature sales & marketing background in start-up, early stage, growth and turn around organizations. A diverse strategic and tactical thinker who is an expert in sales & marketing strategy using e-commerce, internet marketing, search engine optimization, social media as a vehicle for success.
BS from Central Connecticut State University The Wharton School - Strategic Thinking and Management Program
Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Operating Officer KooKoo Bear Kids July 2003 – December 2011 Retailer, E-tailer and Direct Marketer of Children Furniture, Room Decor and Gifts.
• Highly accomplished serial tech entrepreneur, with a demonstrated record of success innovating new businesses, securing capital, and effectively managing operations to achieve unprecedented levels of growth
• Founder of tech start-up from conception to exit navigating to a successful sale for more than $60MM
• Proven expertise leveraging technology, marketing and product development with an articulate vision to lead both organizations and product road maps; able to bring positive “disruption” while achieving proven e-commerce strategies
• Outstanding revenue generation capabilities, with a history of establishing and cultivating strong growth leaders that continue to thrive and produce profit well after transfer of ownership
• Data-driven approach to building products and marketing strategies, incorporating market research and customer data to guide vision, strategy, and execution of targeted marketing plans and product launches for maximized ROI
• Internet marketing and branding expert with more than 20 years of e-commerce, global branding and technology expertise building and expanding global market share portfolios within the software, start-up, early stage growth, e-commerce, social media marketing arenas
• Innate story telling passion to develop innovative products to market with a core strength in identifying and exploiting underserved e-commerce niches that drive massive consumer interest
• Competitive spirit, savvy negotiator and proven strong sense of urgency in evaluating broken marketing campaigns and creating/architecting campaigns that produce revenue quickly; rectifying struggling investments into winning successful concepts