Google Analytics Training for Government Agencies
4/22/2013 to 4/25/2013
April 22 - 25, 2013
20 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
LunaMetrics, a Google Certified Partner, is now offering 4 days of training in Google Analytics for government agencies (Federal, State and local) this April in Washington, D.C..
This is a special training that will focus on the issue that many agencies address - understanding how you can measure your site to learn if citizens are getting what they need.
We'll address issues such as:
• Learning which landing pages are working well (or not for you)
• What mobile visitors are looking for
• How your on-site search is your most valuable silent market research tool
• How to relate your site and mobile site data with your social data
Google Analytics for Analysts
Mon., April 22: GA 101 - Intro to Google Analytics- For the analyst who is new to GA.
Tues., April 23 : GA 201 - Advanced Google Analytics - For the analyst who already knows GA, and wants to take actionable insights to the next level.
Google Analytics Technical
Wed., April 24: GA 301 - Google Analytics Implementation -
For the webmaster or IT guru.
*NEW* Thurs., April 25: GA 401 - Google Analytics APIs - For the IT developer or IT professional who needs to work with the Google Analytics APIs
Call LunaMetrics at 412-381-5500 to get the GSA price of $475.12 with $50 off for attending 2 days, $100 off for attending 3.
Regular Pricing Online is: $499 with $50 off for attending 2 days, $100 off for attending 3
Details: Sessions open at 8:30 a.m. each day and finish by 5:00 p.m., with time afterward to ask questions - or just have us look at your account and help you.
- Breakfast items & coffee at registration & also lunch at noon
- Wireless Internet access
- Flash drive with materials including the slide deck used in class
- Certificate of Completion
Read our customer reviews here.
Register here now!
« Go to Upcoming Event List