Influencer Marketing Summit - $$
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
365 Fifth Avenue (at 34th Street)
Elebash Recital Hall
New York, New York 10016
Influencer Marketing Summit
October 17, 2012
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
SEMPO Members use your discount code and register for $175.00.
internet and social media provide a powerful platform for consumer’s
voices to be heard. Brands are shifting their marketing and service
approach from reacting to engaging people who impact how others think
and behave. This summit will demonstrate how leading brands engage
influencers to accomplish marketing, communications, and service
We will answer the following questions:
- How do you identify influencers specifically for your market?
- What are the best practices for building relationships with influencers?
- Why is content marketing and distribution key to engaging influencers?
- What are the compliance issues associated with influencer marketing?
- How do your inspire and reward influencers effectively and appropriately?
- What is the opportunity and role of visual social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest?
- What are the best tools and technologies for Influencer Relationship Marketing (IRM)?
- How are leading brands measuring and monitoring their IRM programs?
Learn more and register today.
« Go to Upcoming Event List