SEMPO Chat on Social and Visual PR: Creating Magnetic News Content.
us on Thursday, May 23rd at 4PM ET, for SEMPO Chat with Lisa Buyers on
the topic of Social and Visual PR: Creating Magnetic News Content. This
will be an informal presentation and discussion where you can get
answers to your questions with one of the industry's top experts on
Social and Visual PR.
Got questions for Lisa? Ask them in the comments and we'll try to answer them in the hangout.
RSVP to this event on Google+ so and it will be added to your Google calendar. Ten
minutes before the event starts, we'll add the live Hangout on Air link
so you can tune in live!
This is going to be a Google Hangout on
Air so please make sure you have added SEMPO to your Google+ Circles so
that you may be one of our on-camera participants. This session will
also be include questions via chat and will be on YouTube. Twitter
hashtag is #SEMPOchat.
Social and Visual PR: Creating Magnetic News Content
your online marketing strategy a power boost with visual social media
(#VSM) and public relations best practices to maximize online and mobile
visibility. Today’s brands have more control than ever in delivering
news to the the search engines, social networks, journalists and direct
to mobile users. To be successful brands must wear many content hats.
The challenge is how to do this effectively and productively without
wasting time and money.
In this session you will learn:
- The Social PR content opportunity
- How to optimize, publicize and socialize your brand's news content and make your brand part of trending stories
- Best practices for creating a company online newsroom with actionable items you can do right away
- Visual Press Releases and Visual Pitches: Examples of inspiring ways to use visuals to share your company news story
- Distribution, amplification and collaboration platforms to be most productive and spread your news
and analytics strategies that your boss cares about - quick tips on
pulling high level analytics that make you look like an Social PR
analytics rock star.
Reporting and delivering your company news via
social media networks is the one of the most effective ways to
organically gain social market share. Brands today are tasked with
writing like reporters, optimizing like an SEO pro and crafting messages
that will quickly garner social media engagement and interaction. The
challenge is how to do this effectively and productively without wasting
time and money.
This session is for:
- Any size business, organization, or personal brand looking to gain more visibility from social media and public relations
- Public relations professionals and managers
- Marketing managers
- Internet marketing managers
- Business owners
- Social media practitioners
- Businesses not getting results from social media
- Businesses looking to take their social media to the next level
Lisa Buyer @lisabuyer
Social PR Evangelist, Journalist and Publicist
Author of the upcoming book Social PR Secrets
and named one of the top 40 Digital Strategists for 2013, Lisa Buyer is
passionate and ambitious about how PR, Social Media and SEO influence
each other. She is President and CEO of The Buyer Group, an interactive PR agency located in Celebration, Florida and also the editor for Social PR Chat covering trends in Social PR, Mobile PR, Brand PR and SEO PR. A
columnist with Search Engine Watch and a regular speaker with PubCon,
SES and part of the ClickZ faculty and most recently became an
instructor of the University of San Francisco’s online Advanced Social
Media certificate program.