The largest Digital Marketing gathering designed specifically for the Financial Services Industry is here and you don’t want to miss it. Learn game changing strategies to increase omni-channel ROI, get ahead of disruptive technologies and use Big Data to increase ROI. It is the perfect opportunity to network and grow your professional reach. If you are a digital marketer in the financial services industry this is where you want to be.
11/3/2015 to 11/4/2015
November 3rd and 4th
7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The New Yorker: A Wyndham Hotel
481 8th Ave
New York, New York 10001
« Go to Upcoming Event List
SEMPO member receive a discount - visit the industry discounts page for the code now.
It is the largest Digital Marketing gathering of the Financial Services Industry. This is you opportunity to socialize, meet and interact with CMOs and Financial Marketing Executives from influential companies. Learn and enhance your knowledge through case studies and build your professional network.
Designed specially for the financial services industry, the summit will give you practical and game-changing strategies to address compliance, navigate disruptive technologies, and increase your omni-channel ROI and more.
24 Interactive Sessions
15 Exclusive case studies
5 Power panels
The Digital age is here and with the fierce competition in the industry, it has become more imperative than before to grab opportunity by the horns every chance you get.
• Clara Shih
CEO & Founder
Author of "The Facebook Era"
• Alex Sion
President & Managing Director
• Peter Eliopoulos
Chief Marketing Officer
M&T Bank and Wilmington Trust
• Tricia Blair
SVP, Chief Digital Officer
Lincoln Financial Group
• Mike Linton
Chief Marketing Officer
Farmers Insurance Group
• Scott Schilagi
SVP, Digital Client Engagement, North America
If you are a digital marketer in the financial services industry this is where you want to be.
• Demonstrate your expertise and acquire valuable clients
• Cater to a specific market in need of tailored digital solutions
• Capitalize on emerging opportunities and trends
• Interact with experts and top industry executives
• Learn how successful strategies are implemented
• Improve value proposition through best-in-class examples
• Drive revenue and brand lift with your digital toolbox
• Save costs and optimize multi-channel integration
• Cultivate trust, grow loyalty and protect market share
• Maximize effectiveness through measurement and analytics
• Extend reach and engage your customers in compelling ways
Consultants, Vendors, and Solution Providers
• Connect with decision-makers and billion-dollar budgets
• Showcase your firm’s solutions for financial marketing
• Generate new contacts and crucial business relationships
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Tackle critical challenges unique to financial marketers
Revolutionize your marketing approach with specialized content for financial services. Capitalize on emerging innovations, address regulatory compliance, and build trust. Exploit disruptive technologies to succeed in a crowded market.
2. Combine sound strategy with tactical implementation
Tap into the collective wisdom of marketing veterans from top tier financial organizations. Benefit from tools and strategies grounded in real-life experience – successes, failures, and lessons learned. Hear directly from leaders in banking, insurance, credit card, and wealth management.
3. Realize business impact with concrete solutions
Focus on what is important to you – build engagement, optimize performance or enhance profit margins. Enable your team to bring theory into practice and eliminate organizational roadblocks for broad digital transformation.
4. Foster relationships through constructive conversations
Challenge assumptions, build on ideas, and expand your knowledge at this open and intimate forum. Engage financial marketing experts through dynamic panels and candid peer discussions. Get the burning answers you need to maximize your digital ROI.
5. Innovate at the speed of digital
Build an agile marketing framework that transcends pockets of innovation. Expedite results in planning, implementation and testing. Increase the pace of change at your organization to drive revenue generation.