SES Conference & Expo — is the leading global event series that educates delegates in search and social marketing, putting a special focus on tactics and best practices. SES Events provide instruction from the industry's top experts, including representatives from the Search Engines themselves.
Upcoming 2013 events include:
SES London - February 18-21, 2013 | London, UK
SES New York - March 25-28, 2013 | New York, NY
SES 上海 (Shanghai) May 28 - 29, 2013 | Shanghai, China
SES Toronto June 12-14, 2013 | Toronto, Canada
SES San Francisco September 10-14, 2013 | San Francisco, CA
SES Chicago November 4-7, 2013 | Chicago, IL
SEMPO Members: Be sure to visit the Industry Conferences Discount Page for your SES registration discount code!
What You Will Learn:
- How search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements;
- How to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your customers;
- How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results;
- How to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy—and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- How to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines;
- What's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from it.
- No other event series brings together as many people interested in Search;
- We bring the event to you – now in our 9th year we are hosting events in cities around the world including, San Jose, CA; Chicago, IL; Miami, FL; New York, NY; London, UK; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Xiamen, China; Tokyo, Japan.
- Unlike some conferences, speaking slots at SES are not sold or given in return for sponsorship of the event;
- Seminars generally feature multiple speakers, in order to provide perse viewpoints;
- Speakers are provided with detailed "prep notes” to ensure that their presentations do not overlap with each other but instead compliment each other;
- Speakers are specifically asked to refrain from making sales pitches;
- Sessions are perse in topics and in the nature the topic is conveyed, some feature "case studies” while others are "PowerPoint Free” ensuring increased Q&A.
In addition to the highly regarded seminars, delegates also get free access to the SES Expo Hall which features representatives from the leading players in the Search industry in addition to many related businesses. Walking the floor and speaking with the various representatives is a great way for delegates to learn about what is available to them to help grow their businesses.