Help make the Resource Library the best it can be!
SEMPO’s membership is filled with experts, authors and working professionals. There are many informative and educational articles, case studies and tools available and we need to know your favorites.
What are the major changes?
» We’re creating topic pages and phasing out general pages.
» Articles, case studies, tools, editorials and research pertaining to specific topics have been folded into the comprehensive topic pages.
» To date, Resource Library has 12 topic pages with room for expansion and 5 all-inclusive pages.
» When possible, reviews or summaries are now included, not just links.
Submit your Articles, Whitepapers, favorite Tools, Case Studies, Books, Blogs, Etc.
- Email your recommendations for evaluation by a member of our Education Committee.
- Please read our submission guidelines before submitting.
- All copyrights are property of their original authors and publishers – please do not reprint without permission.
Review Process - The suggested resources undergo a review process by the Education or Research Committee before inclusion. If you would like to join the Education or Research Committee, please contact the chair(s):
- Articles have been written by SEMPO members to share with you. Some are reprinted courtesy of their original publishers.
- Research studies are courtesy of its original publisher or author, and all copyrights remains with the original author. Some studies require a fee; SEMPO has no commercial relationship with any of our contributing publishers.
- Editorials represent the author's views and do not necessarily present the views of SEMPO or its members.
- SEMPO members have access to additional members-only articles and tutorials.
Although these sites have been approved for inclusion into the Resource Library by the SEMPO Education Committee, SEMPO cannot formally endorse the resources. The use of all information, tools and software found at any of the listed websites or their affiliates is bound only by agreement with the providers.