SEMPO limits items on its calendar of events to SEMPO activities, items listed by corporate members and sponsors, and certain approved events that provide visibility for SEMPO and/or value to its members. SEMPO will only approve additional events for its calendar that are run by industry associations, media companies, or independent event planning companies (not events like training sessions or user group meetings that are run by individual companies).
If you would like to have your event listed on the SEMPO calendar, fill out the form below. SEMPO will review your event and let you know if it has been approved for inclusion on its calendar. If you would like to list multiple events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a form.
This agreement is between an organization planning an event (“PLANNER”) and the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (“SEMPO”) to place the PLANNER’s event on the SEMPO calendar of events.
If this agreement is approved by SEMPO, then PLANNER and SEMPO agree to exchange the following benefits.
SEMPO will provide the following to the PLANNER:
- Listing of EVENT on the SEMPO website in its calendar of events.
- A page with a short description of the EVENT that includes a link to the EVENT website. Basic HTML may be approved.
- Inclusion in the SEMPO Member Discount Page.
- Inclusion in SEMPO Social Media announcements.
- Regional membership HTML emails (including SEMPO Cities). Dates must be determined 30 days in advance a hosted HTML source provided 3 business days in advance of deployment. (*In exchange for post-event HTML)
- Newsletter inclusion, if timing permits.
PLANNER will provide the following to the SEMPO:
- Discount code providing at least 20% off of lowest published registration fee for SEMPO members.
- Listing of SEMPO as a “media” or “association” sponsor of EVENT in all materials that describe EVENT. These listing will include the SEMPO logo and a link to the SEMPO website.
- Short description of SEMPO in all materials that include short descriptions of other sponsors of EVENT.
- Inclusion in PLANNER Social Media announcements.
- Post-event registrant HTML email. Hosted HTML source provided by SEMPO. (*In exchange for pre-event HTML)
- Newsletter inclusion, if applicable.
I certify that the information about the PLANNER and the EVENT on this form is accurate. I also acknowledge that submission of this form does not mean that SEMPO has agreed to add the event to its calendar. If the EVENT is approved by SEMPO, then I agree that PLANNER will fulfill its obligations as defined above.